How To Order
E-mail, fax or telephone your order to us.
Quote the Product Ref. of the item(s) you are ordering and the quantity required, A pro-forma invoice will be sent back to you which includes the g.s.t (local tax - if applicable) and freight/postage costs, If acceptable, please make payment - see below for instructions.
Sample of Order Form
All prices are quoted in New Zealand Dollars (NZD$)
All overseas orders are free of the national 15% g.s.t tax
As we are wholesalers, GST and delivery charges are not included in our prices. However it is included on all written quotes and invoice.
Within New Zealand, all goods are dispatched by overnight courier. We use NZ Couriers and Courier Post. The courier cost within NZ is included in all quotations and invoices.
Overseas dispatch is by first class airmail that can be tracked & traced. A cost will be included in all quotations. Insurance is the buyer's responsibility unless otherwise required or requested.
Guarantees and Warranties
All products are unconditionally warranted against faulty workmanship, materials used and inaccuracies in their description. In such cases we will either replace the defective or faulty product issue a credit or refund the cost of the product and transportation charges. We will not accept liabilities for local taxes and duties etc.
Returns and re-stocking
Unless an error is ours or the goods are faulty, no goods will be accepted back for refund or credit unless a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) is issued by us. Please contact us first so a RAN can be issued which will be subject to acceptance of a fault or error by Eyeline Optical first.
- Payments can be made by Transfer of Funds (Cable or Telegraphic Transfer), bank details on request.
- Credit Card - MasterCard and Visa only. We require the full credit card number, expiry date, name on the card and the verification code number on the back of the card
- Bank Draft or Bank Cheque (check)
- Private cheque (check) accepted but is required to be processed by the bank before release of the goods - this can take up to 40 days,
- Cash is not accepted
- Bill Payment & Direct Credit transfer
- Credit card - Mastercard, Visa only
- Private cheques - 6 working days required for clearance of funds